Scratch Off Cards > Custom Scratch
General Artwork Specifications
Full color scratch areas give you complete freedom of creativity! The scratch can be whatever you want – your logo, vector icons, full color images, and more.
To make sure your job is proofed and produced quickly and seamlessly, we ask that you please send it back in the file you created it in (Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop file) and also follow these guidelines:
- Follow directions in the template
- Leave at least .1875” of space around the scratch area, free of other design elements. This is referred to as the full color scratch safe area.
- Add your scratch area to the “Place SCRATCH Here” layer.
- Please note: Full color scratch areas print with a slight tint. We suggest avoiding the color white in the scratch area as it will appear as a light gray.
- Please leave enough space for the security control number ⓘ
- Save your file in its layered ⓘ native format ⓘ (.AI or .PSD) and send to email@example.com.
Under the Scratch
Standard text prizes ⓘ are printed black in Calibri – Regular font. Prizes are typically entered through our prize creator as mentioned on the artwork proof. By entering your prizes through this link, it reassures you that spelling, grammar and punctuation are correct, quantities are correct and most importantly, it will show you exactly how the prize will print under the scratch area ⓘ. This will also create a spreadsheet for us that way it we will have the correct information entered by your you or your team.
Non-standard text prizes, including varying sizes/weights/colors, icons and images are considered upgrades and are a $50 upcharge. These prizes can be submitted with the artwork for your card design.
For any additional artwork questions or templates, please contact our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scratch off safe zone is an area to keep important information and design elements, such as type, away from the scratch material. During application of the scratch area, there can be a slight shift on some cards. We caution our customers to not design directly around the scratch material including text paths, shapes and outlines.
The safe zone of the card is an area to keep important information and design elements within. During the cutting process, there can be a slight shift on some cards. We caution our customers to avoid borders around the card.
Custom Template Requests
You can email your artwork to email@example.com. If you have a job number, please reference it in the email so that we can efficiently process!