Employee Incentive Programs- Facts
- Employees who participate in company organized employee incentive programs say they feel more valued (85%), are more loyal to their companies (65%), and get better results (60%).
- At places of employment that don’t offer their employees incentive programs, a third of employees say they’d put in an extra workweek every year if their company would create one.
- Employee incentives build brand loyalty.
4 Tips to Help Create Effective Incentives
- Align the program with the company’s objectives and business goals.
- It is essential that the goals and details of the employee incentive program be communicated to participants.
- Engage all levels of your business and align the entire company around the goals of the incentive program.
- Choose effective awards, provide products that motivate employees and drive work performance.