Thank you for considering us for your next printing project. Download the template that fits your card size, and review our guidelines to ensure the best quality for your printing project.
Preferred file format: High-Res PDF. We accept files from: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign (When submitting Adobe InDesign files, please include high-res PDFs). TIF and EPS file formats will also be accepted. JPG files will not be accepted for printing projects.
- We will NOT accept CorelDRAW files. If using CorelDRAW to design your artwork, please export your finished artwork as an EPS file for submitting.
- Resolution – artwork must have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher for best results when printing.
- Color – please save all artwork in CMYK color mode.
- Convert all fonts to outlines or curves.
- Artwork must have at least 1/8″ bleed.
- Custom templates can be furnished upon request.
- Please email all artwork and prize files to email@example.com
Scratch Off Cards
Card Backs: Take a look at the Scratch Off Card Backs (pdf viewer required) page for details and examples of what other clients have done.
Scratch Area: Take a look at the Scratch Areas (pdf viewer required) page for details on placement, sizing and text limitations.
Our templates are in pdf and ai formats. You will need Acrobat Reader to view the pdf files.
|credit card size||2.125″ x 3.375″|
|index card size||3″ x 5″|
|post card size||4″ x 6″|
|short hanging style size||3.375″ x 4.875″|
|long hanging style size||3.375″ x 7.25″
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a friendly graphics department on hand to answer all of your questions.